Saturday 26 April 2014

I vow...


Life hurts. There's no denying that. I'm currently at a point in my life where there is a lot of pain and so many things out of my control that I think I don't deserve.

Whilst I could stay angry at the world. Throw some things. Drown myself in alcohol and self pity.

That's just not me (and it's not a Wednesday).

Instead I'm going to write a list of things I will always strive to be or do etc no matter how bad life gets and no matter how much it seems unfair. 

This is what I vow.

1. To always pick myself up

2. To always be brave (Even if I feel terrified inside)

3. To always be there for my family when they need me.

4.  To forgive (with the appropriate amount of time given... I mean it's ok to be angry or upset for a bit)

5. To always laugh when I do something like fall over or drop something etc (There's no point crying over spilt milk...)

6. To always do the right thing.

7.  To follow my gut instinct.

8. To laugh (A LOT)

9. To remember I have amazing friends. (Cheesey, cringey... but I love you guys... Awww group hug) 

10. To never settle for less than what I deserve.

11. To try my best.

12. To wear a smile and hold my head up high.

13. To wear my heart on my sleeve.

14. To take a step back now and then to appreciate what I have.

15. To smile.

That may the lamest post I've ever made. I don't care it helped.

The point is when things are tough it's easy to lose who you are, this was my way of not doing that and maybe it'll help someone...

Blog love

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment