Monday 2 June 2014

Why I love my little brother.

It's not a very well kept secret but my little brother Oliver is my favourite member of the family.

He's weird and wonderful. 

When asked what kind of pet he'd like... he replied with "A turnip"

When he was around 2 years old and didn't know many words he had an irish accent. There no one Irish in our family yet my mother had some how given birth to a Leprechaun.

When we were on a plane back from holiday he asked me where the sea was, I told him it was the big blue bit and pointed out the window. He asked if that is where ducks live?... So close...but no that's a pond.

He sleep runs. Not sleep walks. Sleep runs. He runs up and down the hall in his sleep. It's very strange...

The most memorable moment with my little brother was last year.

I had just broken up with my boyfriend that evening so was too upset to read him his bedtime story like I normally did.

I couldn't sleep that night. I lay awake at 5 o'clock in the morning feeling sad and heartbroken when Oliver came in my room. Still eyes half shut.

"What are you doing Ollie?"

"I..." He obviously tried to say something but his little brain was far to tired for that.

He climbed into my bed, hugged me and went to sleep.

That is when I knew I'll be fine because there will always be one boy who loves me with all his heart.

Man that was cheesey

Sorry about that guys

Blog love

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment