Monday 25 January 2016

My one and only witness

Insanity- doing the same thing but expecting a different result.

I love this phrase.

In order to get better you have to change something which is perfectly logical.

Change, however is difficult.

The past two years of my life (of course there were gaps) I have been trapped in the relationship I previously discussed.

When I say trapped I'm not exaggerating, it is easy for you to look back on a past relationship and say how awful it was because of course you aren't together anymore.

This is someone who controlled what I wore, who I spoke too, where I went.

Being out of that is good don't be wrong but I am finding it difficult with the change.

I had someone who needed to know everything about me and whilst it is a relief not to have to go through that, it has left an empty space in my life.

There are times in the evening where I have no one to talk too, no one cares about my day, whether it was good or bad and so on.

I read once that being in a relationship or marriage even, is having someone witness your life.

I am just coming to terms with being my one and only witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment