Friday 7 November 2014

Fearless

I'm not scared of dying. 

I realise that is quite a morbid thing to say and certainly a strange way to start a post; but it's true.

Not that I intend on dying in the near future it's just a odd feeling.

Liberating in fact.

Dying is an inevitable darkness that brings fear into the hearts of billions; but not me.

I'm not religious, I'm a scientist and base most of my beliefs on facts and evidence.

I don't think there's a heaven in the sky or a hell beneath the earth. 

I have a different theory. One you can feel free to laugh at and choose to ignore.

All living organisms have energy.

Energy can't be created or destroyed.

I believe that when we die our energy is released from our bodies. 

What it does from here I don't know but I hope that it would be reunited with the energy from lost and present loved ones.

My energy will be with my little sister and be close to ones I love.

That's why I'm not afraid of dying and why I'm not afraid of being alone; because I'm not alone and I never will be.

Silver lining of a tragic story and at the end of the day it's made me fearless.




No comments:

Post a Comment