Sunday 8 February 2015

People that need to go away

You ever in one of those moods where everyone is just annoying.
Whilst I'm normally quite a friendly person but when I'm sleep deprived and stressed I'm not in the mood to talk to strangers so here is a list of people who need to just GO AWAY.

1. The person loudly talking on the phone.
In a computer lab, library, bus, train etc you need to go away with your irrelevant conversation and need to shout every single thing! Did your parents ever teach you about using your INDOOR VOICE. Especially if I'm already stressed doing work I do not then need to hear about your Mothers cat. That will not help me write this dissertation.


2. People who slurp their drink.

Get a straw or learn to drink properly before I knock it out of your hand. (I realise most people probably don't mind slurping but I can't stand it... sorry for unnecessarily ranting)

3. Taking selfies in stupid places.

You're in the queue at Tesco- this is not the time for a selfie. Go home and think about what you've done.

4. People who won't take your rejection seriously.

I politely said no at your offer to buy me a drink. I then said no you can't have my number. Yes you're still continuing to ask. Persistence isn't a quality I'm really looking for in a man- Stop it.

5. People who walk out of exams saying how great they did.

Even if you did do well- don't brag about it. I'm now hoping you fail and I don't like this side your cockiness is bringing out of me. Go home.

6. People who think Climate change isn't real.

I'm not even going to explain this. You're idiots. I hope natural selection kicks in.

7. Racists, Homo-phobics and all other discriminating groups.

You are the worst kind of people.What someone else chooses to do with their life is not yours to judge. Unless they are causing harm it is nothing to do with you. Take your ignorance somewhere else.



RANT OVER
Blog love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment