Saturday 12 March 2016

Things toddlers and I have in common...

1. If I'm tired I will snap at you, cry or demand love.

2. I want to stroke all dogs I see.

3. I want to stay in my pyjamas all day.
(On a side note, HOW GOOD WAS THIS SHOW, I mean made no sense but still)

4. Yes of course I want whipped cream and marshmallows with my hot chocolate, WHAT A SILLY QUESTION.

5. I need to nap or I will get grumpy.

6. I will eat a whole pack of sweets, be really hyper for a few minutes and then realise I've made a huge mistake and moan about self inflicted stomach pains.


7. I will cry if you shout at me, 
I will also cry if you don't have pizza...

8. I have room dessert. I have a a main course belly and a dessert belly. It's a thing.


9. I will hide from all my responsibilities in a pillow fort.

Blog love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment