Tuesday 8 September 2015

To do list

After riding through the storm I am happy to announce I am finally seeing the sunshine HORAY!

Don't get me wrong there are still some issues I need to work on but all in all I am happy.

(I know right, about bloody time)

I'm going to let you take a peak into what is in my mind (Ok so this isn't really any different to normal but shhhh)

Amy's to do list

1. Look in the mirror and like what you see. 
As many other people in the world I am very insecure about my looks. When I was younger I always used to think when I was a grown up I'd be pretty because I'd be able to afford a nose job. Well now I am a grown up and realise plastic surgery is ridiculously expensive and looks super painful so I'm stuck with my ugly mug. It's got so bad at the moment that I've had to cover the mirrors in my bedroom as I can't stand to look at myself, pathetic right? Anyway that is what I need to work on.

2. Actually be healthy.
I am skinny yes, but ask me to run up a flight of stairs and you will find me napping half way up. I should eat more fruit and veg, the usual new years resolutions that you have but never keep but this is actually for my own good and I should do it. (I probably won't but I should)

3. Sleep
As previously mentioned in a blog post I have issues sleeping. Did you know Jeremy Kyle USA was on at 3 in the morning? because I did! That's right for the past 2 weeks I have been waking up unable to sleep yet unable to do anything useful so lie on the couch in my duvet and wait for some decent tele to come on. You know your life has reached a low point when "Everybody loves Raymond" is the highlight of your day.

4. Stop falling in love with arsehholes.
Excuse my french. I have a type, unfortunately my type doesn't like me but they do like to mess me around and break my heart. Sorry for sounding like a pathetic girl, I don't hate all men or anything like that I just think I need to be more selective. Tattoos- No, In a band- No. Cares more about his hair than you do- No. Just find someone nice for christ sake. NICE.

Amy's list of things she shouldn't change

1. Don't stop being nice

2. Don't stop believing in the good in people.

3. Don't stop smiling or laughing like a crazy person.

4. Don't give up hope that one day you will truly be happy.

That's all folks

Blog love
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment