Wednesday 4 November 2015

"Why don't you just kill yourself"

Harassment is something that can happen no matter how old you are.

At 22 I honestly thought I was past the days of being bullied but here I am.

I am not a fragile 13 year old with braces and frizzy hair but a 22 year old with straight teeth and tame hair (ish).

So you'd think I could brush off the nasty comments and threats, which sometimes I can do, however they have wore me down.

Wore me down to a point where I believe what these people say.

That's the issue when you post things on the internet, you are bound to be attacked by negativity, especially with a blog like mine that lays my heart on the table, someone is destined to stamp on it.

I don't want to give them the satisfaction of letting them know they've got to me, however as you know I don't believe in suffering in silence.

So I'm going to do this differently, instead of me telling you how negative comments have made me feel I am just going to quote what has been sent to me, so you can see what I have had to put up with on a daily basis by either anonymous comments to my blog or texts sent directly too me from someone who has been harassing me.

"You're so pathetic"

"no wonder ur depressed, i mean look at u, ugly bitch"

"If you're going to kill yourself just do it already, stop whinning about it"

"Have you seen how skinny she is? Seriously how does anyone find that attractive, she looks like a boy"


"Ill find u and finish the job"

"Noone cares"

"sex with her must be like having sex with a bag of bones"

"Learn to spell you stupid bitch"

"Go fuck yourself"

"Her eyes make her look like an ugly bug"

"ur such an attention seeker, go jump in front of a train already"

"shes single, thats no suprise who would want to fuck that"

"shut up and stop moaning"

"Why don't you just kill yourself"

1 comment:

  1. Jesus Amy some people are sick , you are beautiful, with the most amazing eyes, and you are not too thin you are petite but don't all the best things come in small packages . You are a very brave loving , funny woman who I have missed the last 10 years xxx

    ReplyDelete