Saturday 31 May 2014

Short girl problems

If you haven't met me in person then you probably wouldn't realise I'm quite short...

Whilst you may say it's cute. No. Ok. just no. Being short sucks. 

Here is why....

1. I can't reach things.
Yeah ok this seems obvious but no I really can't reach things. To get anything from my kitchen cupboards I have to climb onto the work tops. People ask me why I wear heels at my bar job it's because I can't reach the spirits without them... It's really quite sad.


2. People assume I'm still at school.
This may be partially because when I go to the shop without any makeup I look like a 10 year old boy but really people always think I'm super young. I went to buy paracetamol in sainsburys and got I.D'd... I'M 21 AND I GOT ID'd BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK 16.... I once went to the newsagent and he asked me if school wasn't open today -.- It's like when you get charged a child on the bus you don't know whether to be happy you just saved a pound or offended...

3. People feel the need to pick you up.
People pick me up all the time. It's like they want to check if you're as light as you look. Especially when guys kiss you, what is with that?! Yeah I'm sure it's romantic in your head but when you drop me... Not so much (You know who you are... -.- )


4. Being used as an arm rest.
That's great that my shoulder is perfect height for you... Don't even think about it...

It's a hard life... but atleast I don't walk into tree branches... ;)

Short Blog Love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment